Saturday 18 February 2012

Why I joined ROBLOX [MammothRoLyPoLy]

MammothRoLyPoLy.
MammothRoLyPoLy
Roblox is a world full of enless possibilities. That is one reason I joined. Roblox is very confound and people who join will love it here. Like me. A good reason I joined was because of the games. They. Are. AWESOME. My favorite game is Flood Escape. You are sent into a facility being flooded and you must escape. The last challenge is the code door, a door in which you must figure out the correct sequence to escape. As far as groups go, join RSA. The group is amazing, active, and you have an awesome leader, Goaty2. That is another reason. The main reason is that my friend told me about this, RSA, and more. You can build and script, and fight, etc. You can almost do anything!


-Writer, MammothRoLyPoLy.

No comments:

Post a Comment